Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Progress and Checking in

I'm composing and sending my message to OSU furs asking for their assistance in this project. I realize that I would then need them to sign consent forms for appearing in this work so I will be writing my instructor asking for the proper forms.
Thinking about it I realized some problems that may arise such as getting these consent forms filled, scheduling with them, this is if they even reply to my message.
Alternative ideas are buying cheaper animal masks and asking people from our group to wear them as I shoot the video. Another idea would shoot it without animal masks all together and animate them over the faces.
This last idea would be much easier to shoot but take more time to animate. With that being the case I would like to try to shoot it on Thursday in the event that I don't receive a response that I still have footage to work with. I would need help with video equipment (I've never really worked with video).

I've taken a couple short videos and am editing them into gifs - first attempt made photoshop freak out. Something about the file size and the amount of error messages...I'm going to keep trying and will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment