Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Concept for Gif

I really like the idea of me being in the middle of a circle of mascots. I was thinking of a low angle camera that would be on me (probably looking scared). To show the group it would be me spinning with the camera...I know there is a term for this type of shot but I've forgotten and haven't found the name it yet.
I've asked a few people if they know anyone who has the animal heads and am waiting for responses, sounds like I have a couple but my goal is to find at least 6 people or heads that I can use for this. For the animation portion it might just be making the eyes red and maybe some black sketchy lines to make them more spooky.








Also I found this and think it's cool, but it's technically an mp4 and not a gif but it acts like one. Please let me know if the link ever breaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment