Monday, October 14, 2013

Learning about gifs

So...I made this Thursday. I was going to put more frames in but since it's my first gif I ended up looping three frames. I broke down the action and then repeated the inbetween so that she was going up and down instead of just down and having an awkward jump back to the start.

My other animations that I made in animation 1.

As far as my final gif goes I've been thinking of how to incorporate the mascots/fursuiters. Since it's only the heads that weird me out maybe I can kind of strobe between a crowd of regular people surrounding me and drawn animal heads on them. I'm still trying to decide if it would be necessary to show a crowd (as this would double as social anxiety) or if I should focus on the mascot head and use only one or two people. It could be that the person is normal but when I am not facing them they have the mascot head on. An alternative could be people with cute animal heads on that turn demonic.

http://elentori.deviantart.com/art/Touch-Animation-353473472
This gif from deviantart (click the link to see the original) makes me really want to rotoscope my gif and I wasn't sure if we were still allowing that or not? I do know I want to incorporate animation into my piece somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment