Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Gifs

Junior Illustration Major

Schedule:


Monday 2:00 - 6:15
Tuesday 8:00– 9:45
Wednesday 9:00– 6:15
Thursday 8:00– 9:45
Friday 12:00 – 9:00
Saturday free
Sunday 10:00 – 7:30


As part of the documentary crew I will be bringing my camera and learning to use other video/photo equipment to create a record of the process as well as creating my own gif self-portrait based on the group theme.

Currently unsure of how I would like to represent myself in my gif but I would like to incorporate some form of drawn animation and maybe make it humorous. As far as the concept of being out of one's comfort zone goes I'd have to say anything social, being in places with large groups or people...oh and fursuits/mascots...they scare me.

I didn't really know of any specific gif artists until now. Here are a few sites of artists that I like or think are weird/interesting. I'd like to specify that I like these for the actions or how they loop because I kind of find the colors visually overwhelming personally.









Pusheen because...pusheen


No comments:

Post a Comment